Names Of National Population Commissioner
The Nigerian senate has given its confirmation to the list of nominees sent to it by President Muhammadu Buhari to occupy positions in the National Identity and National Population Commission.
The senate took to Twitter to share details of the confirmation of the nominees.
Senator Abdu Kwari moved the motion for the Senate to consider the report of the Committee on National Identity and National Population on the Confirmation of the Nominations as Chairman and Commissioners of the National Population Commission.
It was subsequently approved by the senate.
The names of the nominees approved are:
1. Nasir Isa Kwaraa – Nasarawa – Chairman
2. Ali Silas Agara – Nasarawa – Commissioner
3. Muhammed Chiso A. Dottoji – Sokoto – Commissioner
4. Gidado Razaq Folorunso – Kwara – Commissioner
5. Ibrahim Mohammed – Bauchi – Commissioner
6. Hon. Joseph Kwali Shazin – FCT – Commissioner
7. Ajayi Ayodeji Sunday – Ekiti – Commissioner
8. Garba A. G. Zakar K/Hausa – Jigawa – Commissioner
9. Mai Aliyu Muhammad – Yobe – Commissioner
10. Muhammad Muttaka Rini – Zamfara – Commissioner
11. Hon. Engr. Bala Almu Banya – Katsina – Commissioner
12. Mrs. Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin – Lagos – Commissioner